www.tellaldi.us : ALDI is an internationally spread grocery store that drives every fast food need of the customer. Aldi first started in 1976 and then began the race to provide exceptional quality products at a cheap rate to give the best experience for the consumers. However, the first-ever store started by ALDI has been situated in Iowa, but the company has now grown to 36 states and over 1900 storefronts across the globe.
The company (www.tellaldi.us) aims to provide exceptionally high yielding products directly from the farmers to the consumers at cheap rates. Moreover, ALDI has exponentially grown the partnership with various farmers to offer the best quality vegan products.
Moreover, the company plans on growing and providing various consumer benefits to stand out from other competitions. One such venture developed by the company is the “Tellaaldi.us survey.” The Tellaaldi.us survey has based on answering various experiences encountered during the shopping at the ALDI store.
The following are the requirements to participate in the Tellaaldi.us survey!
Pre-Requisites For Tellaldi –
- To participate in the survey, you must be a resident of the United States of America, the United Kingdom, and Canada.
- Receipt of shopping from the ALDI store.
- The minimum age requirement to participate in the Tellaaldi.us survey is 13 years.
- Surveys should be taken under the first week of shopping from the ALDI store.
- A person can only appear in five surveys a month.
- You must be having a laptop to attend the survey.
- You must have functional internet connectivity.
- You must have a basic understanding of the English Language.
- You must have the survey code provided in the recent receipt.
The following are the requirements to fulfill to achieve benefits. Moreover, the surveys have programmed in such a way that one lucky winner can appropriately win $100.
Now that you are well aware of the requirement for the Tellaaldi.us survey, here’s the step by step guide for the survey
Step by Step guide for Tellaldi Survey
To fulfill the survey correctly, follow the steps given below. However, do make sure that all the requirements mentioned above have been fulfilled.
Step1; Visit the customer satisfaction survey website of Tellaaldi – LINK
Step2: Enter the required information to open the survey.
Step3: Provide all the information the survey requires. Mainly the survey will consist of questions related to customer service and experience while shopping in the nearest ALDI store.
Step4: Now, you need to provide accurate contact details to the customer satisfaction survey.
Step5: After completion of the process, you will be provided with a validation code that will help you redeem a win of 100 dollars upon your next visit.
Following the process will allow you to fill the survey appropriately as well as enroll you in the 100 dollar hunt of customers.
However, if you come across any problems, you can reach out to Aldi support staff, and they will help you accordingly.
To reach out to the ALDI customer care:- Email: email@example.com
To reach out via phone number:- 08000420800
- Before you enter the survey, you need to understand that upon winning the rewards, you won’t be able to transfer prize or exchange in return for cash.
- If you are a resident of the United Kingdom, the age limit exceeds 18 years.
- You will only receive a 100 dollars ALDI voucher upon winning.
Tellaldi Survey is one of the fastest-growing industries in the grocery and household essentials market. To date, the company has managed to generate a revenue of over 53 billion euros, which is unreasonably impressive. Moreover, the company’s current status implies that the winning amount can certainly be optimized to collect various products that the ALDI store offers. So, the winning chances of the consumers are high. Now, go and start your survey to redeem amazing ALDI vouchers.
However, if you come across any problem, leave us a comment in the comment section. Moreover, if you have queries related to the survey or some error has occurred-head towards the link and provide them the suitable requirements for which they can offer you appropriate answers